On Monday, April 26, 2004 @ 11:46:04 PM, Roelof Otten wrote:

[snips]

MIC>> In Agent, one-click browsing allows the use of the spacebar to move to the next
unread
MIC>> message - can this be done in The Bat!?

> You can use Ctrl+] and Ctrl+[ to move to the next/previous unread
> message. Though this doesn't solve your issues with the way TB shows
> (partially) unread threads it takes most of its bite away.

OK, I think I've found the solution to this - in View>Edit Shortcut keys>Message List
popup>Move to next unread, I've changed ctrl-] to 'space' and it seems to be working
fine.

I also changed "Park" in there to just use the letter 'k' (for keep, as in agent) and
it also seems to be working fine, in that I can use both 'space' and 'k' when typing
this message. (A decade's worth of habit is hard to break!!!)

This is unlike when I first fiddled with the options the other day, and various keys
went missing :-)))

Thanks to all for their help - much appreciated.

--

cheers, Mic (reply address works)

"A lifetime of happiness! No man alive could bear it: it would be hell on earth."
George Bernard Shaw, "Man and Superman" (1903), act I