G'day TBUDL Members,

I have a virtual folder set up to keep track of messages that I "flag"
in any of my accounts.

I have noticed that sometimes when I open the virtual folder that I
have a large number of blank messages shown as both flagged and
parked.  All show their received and creation date as 30 DEC 1899 and
size as -1.  From, To and Subject are all blank and it is impossible
to open or view them.  Clicking on the messages just opens the account
inbox but there are no related messages there.

It is possible to unflag or unpark the messages and to toggle them
between Read and Unread status.  I haven't tried deleting in case they
are somehow linked to legitimate messages (or perhaps that my long
dead great grandfather is now trying to e-mail me <GRIN>). Normally I
have had to close the Bat! and reopen it to get rid of them but I have
just discovered that if I select the Virtual Folder properties and
toggle the "use filter" box on or off it will also clear them.

Has anyone else seen this? Is it a bug or just an undocumented feature
for some unknown purpose?

--
 Bob MoŽŽis
Thursday, 29 April 2004