Hello Roelof,

Sunday, May 16, 2004, 4:01:21 PM, you wrote:
Roelof> Why? After all I got four.

I'd be interested to see why you got four.

I only ran the script three times, and the second time was only a subset
of the subscriber list from the first run.

Most everyone should have gotten two, only a few dozen should have
gotten three.

The reason for the multiples was that my script timed out too soon to
finish iterating through the database, so I started the second run
through where I left off with the first (I was kinda guessing where
that was because I wasn't echoing out the addresses as they were
parsed, hence some of the people who received the first, received the
second).

The third run was due to a malformed e-mail address which threw it off
in the second run.

The script is fine now and if we ever have to whip it out again, it
should be a one time shot that time! <grin>

--
Leif (TB list moderator and fellow end user).

Using The Bat! 2.11 Beta/5 under Windows 2000 5.0
Build 2195 Service Pack 4 on a Pentium 4 2GHz with 512MB