Estate Computer Systems Limited
Westgate House, Westgate, Sleaford, Lincolnshire, NG34 7RJ
Registered in England No 1604453. VAT No. 416 2922 63

ECS are members of the following trade organisations:
The Microsoft Certified Partner Programme, The Borland User Group, and PISCES
(Property Information System Common Exchange Standard)

To find out more about ECS why not visit our website http://www.estatecomputers.com

See http://www.estatecomputers.co.uk/email.htm for our full E-mail communication
conditions.

(If the above URLs do not appear as links you may need to copy the details into your
browser address line to access these pages).