Can anyone point me at a Ritlabs web-page with a definition
of "commercial use" as opposed to "private use", or even
"one user at a time"?

I have a private license, as I use The Bat solely on my home
computer - I am required to use Outlook on my work computer
:(.

I have introduced my wife to The Bat, and now we need to
register it for her. She does want to use it for her work,
but she is a University Professor, which is not exactly
commercial, but not private either, she is not a student,
and the Educational Institutional license has a minimum of
twenty seats order.

A further complication is that she runs it with a server
working on her desktop box, and a client running on her
laptop elsewhere in the house. Would this breach the
   "You are granted a non-exclusive licence to use the
    program on one computer at a time."
sentence in license.txt? In one sense she is running it
on two computers at once... but she is only typing into
one at a time?

I will send a version of this to [EMAIL PROTECTED], but
I thought I would ask the assembled experts here, as we
have let her reach the final day of her trial period,
and cannot afford to wait!

Thanks

Tim
--
Using The Bat! v2.10.01 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1