Does any documentation for The Bat exist anywhere?  I can't find any on Ritlabs
website.  There are a great many features in The Bat and not much in the way of
directions on how to use them.  Tracking down how to do something from a Windows help
file is tedious and often useless.  The only alternative seems to be following the
discussion lists and/or posting questions.  It's hard to find time for this.  I'm
still better pleased with The Bat than I was Pegasus but wish Ritlabs would provide
some documentation -- a pdf or even a text file documenting the many features would be
really helpful.

--
Wayne