Hello All,

Saturday, May 22, 2004, 2:36:32 PM, Peter Meyns wrote:

PM> gpg: Good signature from "Marc Lewis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>"
PM> gpg: WARNING: This key is not certified with a trusted signature!
PM> gpg:          There is no indication that the signature belongs
to the owner.
PM> Primary key fingerprint: D0C9 5213 8892 3197 62FF  507F F92E FEDC
F512 0D57

What's this mean? I somewhat recognise the Hex fingerprint numbers.
How does one do this certification? My original key was generated on
my OS/2 machine (still in use!) with PGP 2.62i and sent to the
various
public key servers.  Have I missed something somewhere along the
line?

*  Best regards,
*  Marc.
*  New Orleans, LA (USA)
*  FIDONET=1:396/45  INTELEC=239:600/70
*  INTERNET: marc.lewis at sstar dot com
*  TELNET://sursum-corda.com
*  BBS, DATA & FAX: 1-504-897-6006