<HTML>
<BODY>

Hi Russell,

On Tue, 25 May 2004, at 14:46:57 [GMT -0500] (which was 1:46 PM where
I live) you wrote:
RLF> One of us is. I am unable to insert html code directly into the
RLF> email. The toolbar has to be used and when I try inserting
RLF> through the template, that doesn't work either.

Ok, all I did to this reply was to put the HTML and BODY tag at the
very top, and then close them at the very end. Right below, I'm
including an "a href" tag.

RLF> I'm confused about the separator. I thought that's what the
RLF> following was. It comes directly out of the template.

Check your sig delimiter. Most likely it's missing the training space.

Sorry if the below cutline doesn't work. Never quite tried this with
HTML mail.

--
Cheers,
Leif Gregory

List Moderator (and fellow registered end-user)
PCWize Editor  /  ICQ 216395  /  PGP Key ID 0x7CD4926F
Web Site <http://www.PCWize.com>
TB FAQ   <http://www.silverstones.com/thebat/FAQ.html>
Using The Bat! 2.05 Beta/16 under Windows 2000 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 4
on a P4 1.6Ghz OC'd to 2.32Ghz with 512MB.

Tagline of the day:
Phonesia (fo nee' zhuh) n. The affliction of dialing a phone
number and forgetting whom you were calling just as they answer.
</BODY>
</HTML>