Rich Gregory, [RG] wrote:

RG> TB! will wrap long links and not "know" that it has truncated a URL.

Is this while viewing a received message?

If so, then this isn't TB!'s fault but the sending client's fault.
Most clients will wrap upon sending and many do not care if a long URL
is one of the things it's wrapping.

You receive the message with the URL already wrapped and TB! simply
displays the wrapped URL, already broken.

I'll give you a long URL:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/1880418592/ref=pd_ts_coop/104-7943297-2153543?v=glance&s=books&n=549066

I really don't expect TB! to wrap this.

RG> I do not mind the URL wrapping on-screen BUT it should still be
RG> recognized as a single link, no?

Well, for the above URL, you can make the viewer smaller and TB! will
still not wrap an unwrapped URL as with the one above.

--
-=[ Allie ]=- (List Moderator and fellow end-user)

PGPKeys: http://key.ac-martin.com
Running The Bat! v2.11 Beta/6 on WinXP Pro (SP1)