Hello Costas,

On Sat, 29 May 2004 12:26:12 +0300 GMT (29/05/2004, 16:26 +0700 GMT),
Costas Papadopoulos wrote:

CP> Is  there  a way to save settings concerning changes to fonts, colours
CP> etc.  used in the plain text and RTV part of The Bat's! configuration?
CP> I  would  like to experiment a little with these settings, but I would
CP> also like to have an easy way to revert to the default, if possible.

I would save these on a piece of paper, written onto with either a
pencil or a biro (your choice). Seriously though, TB doesn't have a
choice "revert to default" (except in the split mode, where it is
unwanted and cannot be turned off).

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Top 10 Reasons To Go To Work Naked: 10. Your boss is always yelling,
"I wanna see your butt in here by 8:00.

Message reply created with The Bat! 2.11 Beta/6
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
using a Pentium P4 1.7 GHz, 256MB RAM