Hi Thomas.

At 1:11 AM on Saturday, May 29, 2004 it seems you posted the
following to [EMAIL PROTECTED] in response to my question re: in regards to How to
delete a message from the server?:

>>   Look in filters | action tab | delete from server
>
> CP> I  tried  that  already.  I  tested  it  by  making a filter to delete
> CP> messages  from the sender where the sender is myself. I sent a message
> CP> to myself, but unfortunately the message still arrived in my inbox and
> CP> was, of course, deleted from the server.
>
> Yes, that's what that function does: delete after download.

  Whoa.... Now I'm confused. I always thought that creating a filter in which user sez
'find msg w criteria x,y,z' & 'delete on server' would delete  any msg(s) with
criteria x,y,z on the server *before* d/l which is why it slows the d/l process. What
am I missing? :-\

  TIA

--
Jan Rifkinson