Sunday, May 30, 2004, 2:17:43 AM, Martin wrote:

MW> Since I'm on a promise from Leif
MW> <mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> I thought I'd risk making
MW> the point that the off-topic part of this thread was just 3 messages...

Yes, the *first* three.  And now Paul's makes 4.

So, to send this thread completely OT, I'll point out that it is not a
holiday weekend where I am.  Surely all listers know this is a very
international audience?

(And reverting back to the original OT,) let's see if this thread
remains in an SEP field now.  If it does, then I guess 6 times 9 really
is 42.

--
Cheers,
 Allister