Hello Michael,

Sunday, May 30, 2004, 12:16:46 PM, Michael Rudnick wrote:

MR> How do I change the e-mail address I use to subscribe to TBUDL?

click on the link at the bottom of every message from TBUDL.

On the left pane click on "Unsubscribing or Adjusting your Subscription"
& login to TBUDL Subscription.  I believe you can change your email
address without un-subscribing.

MR> Do I need to unsubscribe and re-subscribe?

No see above.

--
Best Regards,
Greg Strong

Using The Bat! v2.11 Beta/9 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1

Quoting Abe Lincoln: You can please all the people some of the time,
some of the people all of the time, but not all the people all of the
time.