On Sunday, May 30, 2004, 11:16 AM, you wrote:

j> If it "takes the reply" then you have to wait for it, no? Nevertheless, my
j> primary point is that using Spamcop is more time consuming that simply deleting
j> email off the server based on viewing the header (ala Mailwasher) and that (IMO)
j> any reduction of spam due to the use of Spamcop service is probably
j> insignificant.
yes, you have to wait for the reply to come in.
more time consuming that deleting from the server?? I'm not sure, since
I don't have mailwasher, and I can't compare times:)

as to reduction in spam, maybe not, BUT IT FEELS GOOD to send it to
spamcop :D

--
 Paul
Using The Bat! v2.11 Beta/9 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600