Dear Arthur,

@31-May-2004, 16:10 -0400 (31-May 21:10 UK time) Arthur Tan [AT] in
mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] said:

AT> Sorry if this is a stupid question, but how do I enable the copy-to
AT> and move-to folders buttons while reading a message (using "separate
AT> window" mode)?

Use the shortcut keys - by default I think these are Ctrl-c and
Ctrl-v respectively. Although, for these to work, you may need to
have the message list enabled and it must have the focus.

Alternatively, the functions can be found on the "Message" menu.

--
Cheers -- //.arck D Pearlstone -- List moderator
TB! v2.11 RC/1 on Windows XP 5.1.2600 Service Pack 1