Hello Mike!

On Monday, May 31, 2004, 8:01 PM, you wrote:

MB>> I'll chance getting a trout: Kaspersky.

m> Hi Mary - thatnks for your vote. It's running about 3:2 for AVG at
m> the moment (I've had mails as well) but I'm leaning towards Melissa
m> suggestion of NOD32. According to the Virus Bulletin results it
m> really kicks ass ;-)

The most knowledgeable techs I know recommend NOD32. I'm running
F-Secure right now. NOD32 is faster.

I said Kaspersky, trying to be brief. I ran it for a year and found it
excellent. It does have a plug-in for TB! But my understanding is that
a plug-in isn't really necessary for protection. It uses more
resources and has a slightly less friendly User Interface than
F-Secure, in my experience.

I ran AVG for a few months a couple of years ago. It's good, too. Some
folks have been having trouble lately getting updates to download on
the free version of it--according to Rootsweb's Virus Discussion List.

MB>> Please subscribe to tbot right away. :)

m> hahaha! Always meant to, but with UDL and Beta I get loads of messages
m> already. I will do eventually though :)

This is why I wanted you on tbot. I knew I'd be tempted to talk to
you. I'm off topic and I'm continuing a thread that has already served
its purpose.

It's hurting my Puritan conscience, and it's making me feel I'm
betraying a trust the moderators put in us.

Subscribe to tbot soon, okay? Keep me out of trouble?

Mary

The Bat! 2.00.6 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 1