On Tue 1 June 2004, 13:33:22 +1000, Michael L. Wilson wrote:

> Greetings All,
>
> I have played with the cut mark and wish to know if it is as it should
> be.

Hmm, I've found the problem. If reply to your original message, TB!
recognises your cut mark when it replies, although in the RTViewer text
after the cut mark doesn't show as a signature.

If I verify your signature, and reply to the tab labelled "OK - PGP
verified" the cut mark does not work.

I will have to leave it up to others to determine why, and whether it
constitutes a bug in the software.

--
Robin Anson
Using The Bat! v2.04.7 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1