Hi Jurgen,

on Wed, 2 Jun 2004 20:09:20 +0200GMT, you wrote:

JH> does  anyone  know  if  there is a rebate when buying a Business License, when I
JH> already  own  the  personal  license? Cifnet doesn't have anything about that on
JH> it's registration page.

I'm not informed about the actual pricing policy. I remember, that you
only had to pay the difference for upgrading the key in former times
though. I hope it's still the same...? You might try element5 (current
German distributor) instead of Cifnet.

--
Cheers
Peter

My computer never says, "Excellent command or file name"...