Hi Christopher & others,

in mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] you wrote:

CB> ...But the message is NOT moved to the destination folder. It
CB> simply stays where it is, and is not marked as read.

Yes can confirm filtering is still not working properly in v2.11 IMAP.
Although messages filtered from my IMAP folders seem to disappear
entirely!

'Re-filtering' my IMAP trash folder into a common trash folder with
the filter below:

BeginFilter
Name: Purge Trash
Active: 1
Source: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Target: \\\Trash
CopyFolder: \\\\none
MainSet: 00@
Actions: faDelServer,faoAdvOlder
AgeOlder: 5
EndFilter

Does 'catch' them, though they are not moved but simply dissappear
from TB and are marked as deleted on the server. This has been the
case with two other test filters designed to move messages from IMAP
folders into common 'Archive' folders.

NB filter did not 'catch' anything at all when synchorisation method
was 'headers only'. Only fully synchronised messages seem to be caught
in filter.

This mirrors other behaviour in TB IMAP, when, for example, trying to
move a message manually between folders or delete it (at least on my
machine) the message needs to be fully downloaded.

Could this be a factor in your filter not moving messages?

--

David Boggon

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

If you would know what the Lord God thinks of money,
you have only to look at those to whom he gave it.
  - Morris Bearing

Using The Bat! 2.11 on Windows 2000
Service Pack 4