Hello Arnaud,

On 2 Jun 2004 at 19:32:30 +0200 GMT [19:32 CEST] you wrote:

AL> Yop,

AL> I've found the problem ! When i go in Options menu and then plugin, i
AL> can find information about Bayesit! And here is what it tells me :

AL> ° C:\Program Files\The Bat!\MAIL\bayesit\base\spamdict.bye
AL> ° Error loading file. May be it is corrupted or lost.

That's were the infomation about the spams is stored. It should get
created by bayesit.

AL> How come this file doesn't exist ?

No idea. This is not right. does it really not exist or could it be
corrupted? If it's corrupted you could try to rename it and see if
bayesit creates a new one. Else the only thing I could think of would be
to reinstall bayesit.

By the way, what version of bayesit are you running?

--
Cheers,
 Andre

"I am so clever,