Dear Michael,

@5-Jun-2004, 12:02 -0700 (05-Jun 20:02 UK time) Michael L. Wilson
[MLW] in mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] said to The:

MLW> There have been times, when writing a new email, that I would like to
MLW> insert a macro.

That's a good use for Quick Templates.

MLW> This would to give some information, or add a cookie. It seems
MLW> that when I write %COOKIE in the middle of a message, when the
MLW> receipient gets it, it has the macro, un-expanded still in the
MLW> message. Is there a way to enter a macro in a mew message on
MLW> the fly and have it expand as I send it?

Put the macro into a QT. Type the handle of the QT in the message
body and press <Ctrl+Space>. The QT will be invoked and the Macro
command obeyed. That should do it for you.

--
Cheers -- //.arck D Pearlstone -- List moderator and fellow end user
TB! v2.11.02 on Windows XP 5.1.2600 Service Pack 1