Hello tbudl,

As I go through my messages, I click on each folder (All or Unread,
show unread only clicked if I remember), scan down the message list
from top to bottom, clicking on those I want to preview or open.

How does TB! decide which message will be selected when I click on a
folder?  Almost always it's in the middle or bottom of the list,
instead of at the top, where I want it.  Can anyone explain this
behavior or suggest how I can get TB! to do what I want it to do?

Thanks!

--

M-K
Using The Bat! v2.11.02 on Windows 98 4.10 Build  2222 A