Dear Michael,

@5-Jun-2004, 19:01 -0700 (06-Jun 03:01 UK time) Michael L. Wilson
[MLW] in mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] said to Marck:

MDP>> How do you mean the links do nothing? ... FTP access is down
MDP>> right now and it might not come back until David E gets back
MDP>> from his hols.

... <snip>
MLW> ... I get a blank screen that never shows any data. There is,
MLW> therefore, no straight link to the library.html you referred
MLW> to. Also, the How-To page displays nothing, just a blank page.

Okay - you're using a locked-down browser. The links should load
very large JS driven 3d browse pages. Your browser is not letting
you look at them. The links work fine! Just not for you :-(.

Try this instead:

http://www.silverstones.com/thebat/tbfaq_flat.html

I may put a link to the flat version on the home page to cover it
for anyone who can't get through normally.

--
Cheers -- //.arck D Pearlstone -- List moderator and fellow end user
TB! v2.11.02 on Windows XP 5.1.2600 Service Pack 1