Nick Dutton wrote:

My plug-in is 3.5.9.0, with database dated 2004/06/07 which is reassuring.

Do you happen to have the pug-in available to mail to me off list?

I've been pretty frustrated by the complete lack of information about
 the plug-in and what it's doing and more importantly what it's done!

I've messaged on both the TB! lists and on the KAV forum regarding an up
to date plug-in for the newer versions of TB!, but I've received a total
lack of response. Everyone seems to be focused on new versions of
existing products rather than supporting the current customer base.

But I do find suspicious messages dropped into the quarantine folder from time-to-time...

The plug-in is working flawlessly on one of my machines, but on the other that is configured in exactly the same way, same software etc, but doesn't work at all!

Thanks for responding though Nick :-)
--
Chris