Hello rich,

On Tue, 8 Jun 2004 20:16:01 -0400 you [rg] typed:

[...]
TGM>> The problem is when there are two or more Jims I get a
TGM>> "duplicate handle error".

TGM>> Is there anyway around this?

rg> I was wondering the same thing myself and as I read your message I
rg> thought maybe I had an answer, but it failed. Why then am I
rg> replying? Maybe someone else can take the idea and make it work...

Kind of...I combine Cyrillic and Latin letters in order to avoid the
"duplicate handle error." My recipients never notice. :)

I believe The Bat! won't allow duplicate handles because it uses them
to for easy access to a contact's e-mail address. Try to create a new
message and put someone's handle in the "To:" line. Then press "Tab."
I should fill in the "To:" line with the contact's full name (if there
is one) and an e-mail address.

--
Sergey
The Bat! v2.11.03 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1