Hey guys,

Here's a poser for you all.

Every so often (in fact probably 2 or 3 times a day) my machine loses
it's network connections, both internal (LAN) and external (Internet)
and I cannot even send an e-mail from TB to my local mailserver (on my
PC) - get the message "cannot connect to the server". I am on an ADSL
connection.

None of the usual diagnostic routines throw up any clues and none of
the usual things I try in this situation seem to work. But what fixes
it every time is shutting down TB, at which point the network is
restored and I can open up TB again and continue on my merry way.

I haven't yet had time to delve more closely into this and presume no
one else is having the same problem as I've seen no posts about it,
but if anyone has any clues as to what's going on here...

--

Many thanks

Steve Mulhall
CMC Partnership (UK) Ltd