Hello Simon,

On Mon, 7 Jun 2004 08:49:17 +0200 GMT (07/06/2004, 13:49 +0700 GMT),
Simon Mikkelsen wrote:

>> I noticed that TB runs faster after a defrag.

SM> It's not long ago I ran Norton Speeddisk (a defragger). But during
SM> the peaks there is no disc activity at all, actually when there is
SM> any disc activity it goes down.

On the beta list, something was mentioned about GDI and USER handlers.
Can you check those and see whether their number increases maybe in
synch with the slow-down?

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Geld ist besser als Armut - wenn auch nur aus finanziellen Gruenden.
(Woody

Message reply created with The Bat! 2.11
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
using a Pentium P4 1.7 GHz, 256MB RAM