Hi BatFolk

I have just submitted my second bug report re TheBat!.  With ver
2.11.x, but apparently not ver 2.10.x , I sometimes get Runtime error
messages.  Once the runtime messages start to appear, they keep
appearing.  I think it is only happening with ver 2.11.02. (Error
message...'this application has requested the runtime to terminate in
an unusual way...')

Questions and comments:

1. I have no idea what runtime or runtime error messages (from
'Microsoft Virtual C++ Library) mean.

2. I just noticed that when you send a bug report to Ritlabs, a copy
dose not automatically go to your 'sent' folder.

3. Has anyone else experienced Runtime error messages with ver 2.11.x
or any other version??

4. I know Ritlabs people are very busy..(as most of us are), but it
would be nice to get at least an automated acknowledgement that they
have received your report and will look at it...

5. Now for some black humour (as opposed to bitterness): The Bat may
be a turbo charged V8, and lesser mailers (ThunderBird, Outlook
Express, Outlook, Eudora, Pocomail, Lotus, Pegasus, Courier/Calypso
etc...all of which I have used) may be like small capacity 4 cylinder
engined cars in comparison, but the little car that goes is faster
than the turbo V8 that won't start ;-)

6. Lest some die-hard TheBat devotees take offence at point '5', let me say that I
have had very few problems with TheBat in the 2-3 years I have been
using it.

--
Regards,
 Steve Love                        mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

08:05 Saturday, 12 June 2004

Using The Bat! v2.10.03 (Protocol:usually IMAP)
on Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222B