Hallo Cyrille,

On Thu, 10 Jun 2004 23:15:26 +0200GMT (10-6-2004, 23:15 +0200, where I
live), you wrote:

C> Australian English, Catalan, Czech, French Canadian, Norwegian (Nynorsk)
C> Dutch, Polish, Russian, Hungarian

Try to find an older international pack. Somehow Dutch didn't get
included in the latest, but it was available in older versions. This
statement might be valid for other languages too.

I didn't realize that until now, since I installed TB only recently on
this pc and hardly sent any messages in my native language. I guess
I'll have to grab an old intpack from one of my other pc's.

--
Groetjes, Roelof

Disclaimer: Any opinion stated in this message is not necessarily shared by my budgies
or rabbits.