Charles M. Gerungan @ 2004-Jun-13 11:59:27 AM
"Threading across folders" <mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> I know myself, so I have to ask this question: No matter what I do with
> your script, I won't lose any messages, right?
My filter does NOT delete any messages. It only moves them. So, when
you send a message, instead of finding it in the Sent Mail folder, you
will find it in the Inbox, underneath the original message.

--
Chris
Quoting when replying to this message is good for your karma.

Using The Bat! v2.11 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1

This message transmitted on 100% recycled electrons.