On Fri 18 June 2004, 17:11:02 +1000, Charles M. Gerungan wrote:
>>> How do you enter <space> as shortcut key?
>
RA>> Highlight the one you want to change and press <space>. Works for me.
>
> Yes, it does. But when you double click on the item and the Change
> Hotkey popup comes into view, it doesn't work.

Ha! I didn't know about the double click - never tried it before. No all
I did was highlight the entry and press <space> and it changed it for me.
I tested it and now the space bar moves me to the next unread message.

--
Robin Anson
Using The Bat! v2.11.02 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1