Hi Simon,

on Sat, 19 Jun 2004 09:40:16 +0100GMT, you wrote:

SE> I've been using TB! for about 6 weeks now and just had my first AV.

Congratulations! ;-)

SE> I was looking at the folder into which this mailing list is filtered,
SE> the scheduled mail connection happened, and after that the folder
SE> seemed empty and I sometimes got AVs moving to other folders.

SE> Kill TB! via the task manager (it wouldn't exit gracefully as it
SE> thought it had tasks active) and restart, and everything now seems OK.

SE> a) Should I be worried by this?

No, not really. :-) I have this occurring sometimes (not often), and I
suspect it to have to do with the Connection Centre having trouble
with different proxy servers that I use (K9 and MyGate). But it
doesn't happen always, nor can I reproduce it deliberately...

SE> b) Should I send an error report to someone?

If you can describe the circumstances under which this happens or even
reproduce it, it would be worth an entry in Ritlabs' Bugtracker:
https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/login_page.php

--
Cheers
Peter

The Bat! v2.12 Beta/1, on Win98, 4, 10, build 2222, PII at 200MHz, 64 MB RAM