Hello Gerard,

On Sun, 20 Jun 2004 11:19:05 +0200 GMT (20/06/2004, 16:19 +0700 GMT),
Gerard wrote:

TF>> Because they are attachments.

G> Well that is how they show in TB!, if they are meant to be seen as
G> attachments is a point for discussion.

They are sent as attachments, that's why they are shown as such.

TF>> Under Options / Preferences / Editor/Viewer, choose something with
TF>> HTML first for mails that contain HTML parts.

G> That is what I tried to explain. I did that, tried all the different
G> options and nothing helps. TB! sees them as attachments and only will
G> show the first text part.

That's funny, as I receive HTML mails and they are shown as HTML if I
set the viewer so. Can you send me (MIME-attached) a message in which
this doesn't work? I'll take a look and let you know what may cause
your problem.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Baseball is 90% mental; the other half is physical. (Yogi Berra)

Message reply created with The Bat! 2.11
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
using a Pentium P4 1.7 GHz, 256MB RAM