Using The Bat! v%THEBATVERSION on %WINDOWSPLATFORMNAME
%-%WINDOWSMAJORVERSION.%WINDOWSMINORVERSION Build %-
%WINDOWSBUILDNUMBER%WINDOWSCSDVERSION

I just installed a trial of The Bat! yesterday.  I imported messages
from Outlook Express, which had several sub-folders defined.  I moved
these folders from the import folder to the top level of my account.

I set up message filters to move incoming mail to these folders, and
all seemed to be going well.

This morning, when I logged on and started The Bat!, none of these
folders showed in the folder view.  All the message filters have been
reset to refile messages to "Inbox".  When I look at my email folder,
I see all the folders I set up, and each contains a MESSAGES.TBB and
MESSAGES.TBI folder, but I am unable to see them in The Bat!

How do I fix this?
--
Jim McMaster
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]