Hi,

 --- Ursprüngliche Nachricht ---

> Thursday, June 24, 2004, 3:28:30 AM, Wayne wrotened:

> Wayne> If they provided a manual, they'd likely sell a lot more copies

> Wayne> --  and  get  fewer  requests for support. Most people won't be

> Wayne> willing  or have the time to follow a discussion list like this

> Wayne> just to be able to use the program.

>  I  guess  we're encouraging sociability.... And you're more likely to

>  get the exact answer you want from a person that is responding to you

>  than a book that is written generally about a problem.

What about setting up some kind of wiki?

That would enable users to create a kind of online help document for other
users; if it is set up right, with a proper categorisation of topics, then
it would be easy to find out all these things, that some users found in
the program.

sincerely,

Marije Baalman