Hi Nick,

On Thursday, June 24, 2004, at 2:40:06 PM PST, you wrote:

> Still working out some issues with TB! v2. Does v2 come with an
> anti-spam plug-in by default? Specifically one that would add to the
> subject line "intercepted as spam" any message it found as
> suspicious?

I know that the BayesIT plug-in works with TB!, but since I use
something else (K9 proxy), I'm not familiar with how BayesIT works.

With K9, there's a choice of having K9 put [Spam] in the subject line
of suspected email, or "X-Text-Classification: spam" added to the
headers. These can be used as filtering strings...so that messages
classified as spam can be placed in a spam folder (I use a single
"common" folder for spam from all my accounts).

Perhaps someday when I feel like messing around, I'll try the BayesIT
plug-in, but for now, I'm very happy with K9.

--
Melissa

PGP public keys:
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]&Body=Please%20send%20keys

TB! v2.11.02 on Windows XP 5.1.2600 Service Pack 1