Hello Stuart,

On Sun, 27 Jun 2004 07:53:30 +0100 GMT (27/06/2004, 13:53 +0700 GMT),
Stuart Moore wrote:

SM> I have had exactly the same experience. More precisely, my
SM> wife has had this experience on her laptop several times and has
SM> now given up on The Bat and gone to the latest version of full
SM> Outlook. We both run the same (latest) version of The Bat
SM> (although she has a business license and me a regular license):
SM> she on XP Pro, me on W2K.

SM> Messages were in mail inbox folder and not filtered, all
SM> messages displayed, not moved to delete etc. She had, as do I, the
SM> purge/compress option on exit set on.

May this be something about privileges in XP? I'm just guessing.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Every day, the hummingbird eats its own weight in food. You may wonder
how it weighs the food. It doesn't. It just eats another hummingbird.

Message reply created with The Bat! 2.11
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
using a Pentium P4 1.7 GHz, 256MB RAM