Sunday, June 27, 2004, 3:22:40 PM, Paul Cartwright wrote:
M>> I also created a Virtual Folder for 'Flagged to Respond' which
M>> collects any messages I flag which need a response (I want to 'be
M>> sure' I can see those messages easily as I have a tendency to lose
M>> track, but now the problem is that I forget to flag the messages! :) )

> oh, I think I just found two wonderful folders!!!  I used to just flag
> them as unread and keep them that way, but I like your method better!!!

I have dome similar (with several new colour-groups for
things like reference-bat, reference-boardgames etc)

My one related wish is to be be able to right-click within
the preview pane to set the colour-group (I can do it from
the message-list, but not the message itself)

The other, perennial, problem is adding things to the todo
list, but never doing them...

Tim

--
Tim