Rick Friedman, [RF] wrote:

> Well, the subject is my question. Under View->Message List Columns
> there is a checkbox for "New Thread Sorting". What does this do? I
> have some folders which are threaded by reference. How does "New
> Thread Sorting" affect it?

It will sort the threads according to which threads contain the most
recent messages. I sort in descending order of dates so the threads
containing the most recent messages are grouped at the bottom of the
list.

> How does it affect non-threaded folders?

It doesn't.

--
-=[ :Allie: ]=- (List Moderator and fellow end-user)

PGPKeys: http://key.ac-martin.com
Running The Bat! v2.12 Beta/4 on WinXP Pro (SP1)