On Wednesday, June 30, 2004, 2:11:36 PM, Roelof Otten wrote:

> Hallo Jim,

> On Wed, 30 Jun 2004 12:12:51 -0600GMT (30-6-2004, 20:12 +0200, where I
> live), you wrote nothing.

> Even though your message was blank except for the list footer, I
> suggest that you could try this:

Sorry, I was trying to recreate the table in HTML.

What I have in the filter definition is:

Strings                                       Location        Presence
[EMAIL PROTECTED]       Recipient         No
projo.com                                 Sender            No
yahoogroups.com                      Sender            No

After I have pulled out lists destined for other folders, I want any message without
my address not from either projo.com or yahoogroups.com to be placed in the junk
folder.

When this filter runs, everything from yahoogroups goes to the Junk folder.  What am I
doing wrong?  Or is this entirely the wrong approach?

Thank you.
--
Jim McMaster
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]