Hello P.Johnson,

On Friday, July 2, 2004, 6:58:38 PM, you wrote:

TN>>> Is there an easy way to *quickly* insert a birthday into the AB?
TN>>> The calendar-like interface is a little clumsy to manually swith to
TN>>> e.g. 28.03.1965 etc. etc.

MB>> Yes. Very slow. I hope someone knows how to do it faster. Help,
MB>> anyone?
Just type 28 on the day 03 on the month and 1965 on the year and
it will change without using the mouse

--
Cheers,
 Edgar

Communicating with TB! v2.11.02, Windows XP 5.1.2600 Service Pack 1

On an occasion of this kind it becomes more than a moral duty to
speak one's mind. It becomes a pleasure. - Oscar Wilde

To request my public key select this url:
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]