Hi [EMAIL PROTECTED]

On Fri, 2 Jul 2004, at 21:58:37 [GMT +0100] (which was 1:58 PM where I
live) you wrote:

>> You definitely can't change from POP to IMAP. I've tried this. You
>> have to create a new account and make it IMAP from the outset.

> DO you mean that it has to be a new email address different from any
> of the POP3 email addresses?

> That would be a real pain - in fact it would be unworkable as a solution for me.

A lot of this depends upon your mail server. As an example, we have a
mail server that our in-house users access via an IMAP client. Our
traveling users access the same message store using a web client via
POP3. So it is possible to co-exist IMAP and POP with the same e-mail
address. If your mail server is in-house, this shouldn't be problem to
set up.

--
Best Regards,
Kevin

Using The Bat! v2.12 Beta/7 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1