Hello Roelof,

On Fri, 2 Jul 2004 22:54:42 +0200 GMT (03/07/2004, 03:54 +0700 GMT),
Roelof Otten wrote:

TF>> That's not quite correct, IIRC. If a message is sent without a message
TF>> ID, the receiving MTA will create one.

RO> Not the receiving mta, but the first mta.

The first receiving MTA? ;-)

TF>> Your message didn't thread, and I haven't gone through all messages in
TF>> TBUDL yet, but I think I've got another mid for the OP's message than
TF>> you, and that's why your reply doesn't thread.

RO> That was more or less what I wrote, wasn't it?

You did, didn't you.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Why do people give each other flowers? To celebrate various important
occasions, they're killing living creatures? Why restrict it to
plants? "Sweetheart, let's make up. Have this deceased squirrel."

Message reply created with The Bat! 2.11
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
using a Pentium P4 1.7 GHz, 256MB RAM