Hi Roelof,
On Tue, 6 Jul 2004, at 18:43:41 [GMT+0200] (which was Wed, 2:43:41
Australian Eastern Time) you wrote:

> BTW You're one of the few on this list who will have understood my
> garbling of languages. Of course I meant 'templates' in stead of
> 'sjablones' and as far as I know the latter isn't a proper word in any
> language.

Well, we have abalone in Australia  - a much prized shellfish, and a
delicacy for Chinese (to me it tastes like rubber).

So I suppose a "sjablone" is a slab of abalones?

--
John Phillips, Sydney, Australia

Using The Bat! v2.11.02 on Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600
Service Pack 1

Peter Steele and Armand, vampire -- separated at birth?