Hello Alan!

On Tuesday, July 06, 2004, 8:41 PM, you wrote:

AT> I notice that some of the smilies (from the pcwsmilies file, I think)
AT> do not display fully in my version of the bat. The right hand side of
AT> some is truncated. The following are examples:

AT> :hooray:

The one I see is truncated here, also.

AT> :pointmade:

And this one, cut in half.

AT> Also, :bearhug: ends up with four arms, not two!

Is it not supposed to be that way? Since I keep dragging h2g2 in?

I didn't know any better. We have so many wild-and-woolly ones in the
database that I honestly thought it was a 4-armed bear.

AT> When the GIFs are viewed with the Windows viewer they are fine.

Ah. But that is a dangerous practice, isn't it?

AT> Any ideas? Maybe I just need to wait for a later Bat version?

This is going to need the attention of both Leif and 9Val, in my
opinion. Did you look in your files to be sure it is not Bat Images
rather than pcwizesmiley .gifs that these little half-chicks come
from?

AT> This is not intended as a test of Mary's skills as the "Smilies
AT> Support and Maintenance Guru" :-)

Hey, I'm just the gofer!! But I did agree to take responsibility for
any errors that I myself make! Thank you for bringing this up. I'm
sure it will get solved pretty soon. :)

Mary
:Mary:
The Bat! 2.11.02 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 1