Hello Plan9,

> Seems some mail servers are more forgiving than others (looser specs).
> Maybe something changed; new release of X-ray, new server at your
> ISP, ...

The problem seems to be X-ray, because I tried the same thing with
different servers of different ISP, with X-ray and TB without X-ray,
and the problem occurs with any ISP and only when X-ray handels TB's
SMTP.

Cyrille
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

[ TB! 2.11.02, Windows ME 4.90 Build 3000, Pentium 233Mhz with 95MB ]