On Thursday, July 8, 2004, 2:43 PM, you wrote:

EvD> I've installed TB! on my account on an XP machine.
EvD> Until now I'm the only one that uses the machine.

EvD> How can I set up the machine so that 2 people with separate log-in
EvD> names can both run TB! as an registered program?

I do that at home, using XP Home edition and TB. IT works fine for two
users on the same PC. You can have separate accounts, but you will share
the addressbook. I created my own Personal addressbook under the main
addressbook, so my addresses are at least in one folder.
You may have to cut and paste the registration information from your
account to the other account, but it is a license for the PC, not per
user. After all, you both can't be using email at the same time, so only
one person at a time uses it, and that is a single license:)

--
 Paul
Using The Bat! v2.12 Beta/7 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600