Hallo Shai,

On Sat, 10 Jul 2004 16:15:05 +0200GMT (10-7-2004, 16:15 +0200, where I
live), you wrote:

S> I wanted to know if you can help me find out
S> how to add more identities to the dropdown list in the From: field.

The identities are the from addresses of your accounts.
When you're using multiple addresses per account the drop down list
won't help you.

There are two options for using an address depending on the list
you're addressing.
1) create address book templates for your list with the %from="specific address"
   macro (both in the new message as reply templates for that address)
2) filter every list to its own folder and set folder identities  for
   each folder, corresponding with the address you've used to
   subscribe to the matching list
The latter system is what I like best, but YMMV

--
Groetjes, Roelof

Disclaimer: Any opinion stated in this message is not necessarily shared by my budgies
or rabbits.