jwayne,

Saturday, July 10, 2004, 9:24:42 PM, you wrote:

j> Ya, know, I used to be a die-hard text-only email user and composer. But after
j> delving more into usability studies, the importance of font and layout control
j> in _email_ became very apparent.

My experience also.

j> (And the pseudo-underlining of that previous
j> email is a trivial example!) I know that this is almost a religious topic to
j> many, but I hope that the TB authors recognize the importance of HTML email and
j> continue to improve its capabilities.

Time will tell, but for now, it doesn't do either of us any good to bewail the
obvious.  Let me know if I can help.

Rusty Farabee