Hi Michael,

On Tuesday, July 13, 2004 14:24 your local time, which was 22:24 my
local time, Michael Wilson [MLW] wrote;

MLW> It has got to be SpamPal.  Free and everything you say, except not a
MLW> plug-in.

I've decided to give SpamPal ago, and it seems to be working well, but
I'm having a couple of problems with IMAP.

After a period of time, I get "Server Closed Connection". I didn't
previously get this until installing SpamPal and Stunnel for the TLS
connection.

Do you use IMAP with SpamPal?

If so, can you, or anyone here offer any help, as it's very frustrating!
--
Regards,

Chris

Created using The Bat! v2.12.00 on Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600 Service
Pack 1